Bloggarkiv

søndag 7. mars 2010

Rapunsel - behind the camera

This is the reason why i haven´t been posting that much lately; Rapunsel. I am working on my final collection for my Bachelor-degree, and the story of Rapunsel is my inspiration. I have literally spun myself in a mess of hair. At the moment i am making an animation for the school degree-show, together with the talented animator Denise Hauser and photographer Stig Jarnes. The models, Silje and Mads also did a great job i the freezing cold.
Silje had just cut her hair, so i had to make extensions for her Rapunsel-hair. I made a really tight braid that i sew the heavy hair to. Luckily, she´s not sensitive about her hair.
...time for a tea and blanket-break.
Mads and the crew outside Fagerborg kirke/church, shooting outside Rapunsel´s Tower. ( we are photographing from an angle that doesn´t show the whole churh)


thanks to everyone who has helped. i love you guys <3

2 kommentarer:

Kathinka M sa...

Så flink du er! Gleder meg til å se bildene, skulle ønske jeg kunne ha vært med! Kath (Forresten, det jeg måtte skrive på Ordbekfreftelse var "dinfies" haha)

mari sa...

takk:) gleder meg masse til å vise frem. neste gang kan du være med, vet du!